Welcome to Prairie Bee Outpost Camps
If you are looking for an extremely remote wilderness vacation with great fishing without the cost of a fly-in, then Prairie Bee Outpost Camps might be just what you are looking for. Our boat in cabins are located on Prairie Bee Lake, which is located between Wawa and Chapleau, Ontario.
· Prairie Bee Lake is approximately a 6,000 acre quality fishery with a variety of species of fish that includes Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye, and White Fish
· Prairie Bee Outpost Camps is a boat-in camp with 4 cabins (considered main camp) on the northeast end of the lake, and a secluded outpost cabin at the northwest arm of the lake.
· All guests at Prairie Bee must be conservation licenses holders. Children under the age of 18 do not have to purchase a fishing license if fishing under an adult license. (NEW)
· Clean, comfortable, quiet lake front housekeeping cabins
· All cabins have two bedrooms, hot and cold running water with full bathrooms
· Newer quality 16 ft boats with 20hp motors, flat floors, live well, depth finder and electric start.
· Own dock located in front of your cabin
· Fish cleaning house - well lit, screened in with large corner stainless steel counter and sink at main camp
· Clean sandy beaches for swimming and relaxing by main camp
· We carry gas, live bait, ice, tackle and maps
· 5 Portage lakes equipped with boats
· Solar Powered Electricity 24 hrs a day, alternative power sources available for medical devices and necessary items (please call for more information)
· A breeder protection policy to ensure a quality fishery thrives